Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thursday's Question

Lydia likes it sexy, so we'll keep going in that direction, with a sprinkling of learning to self-love and appreciate God's beautiful work in making YOU.

Here's the question - what do you like about your body?

I think I have a beautiful back; nice feet; a great rack and big blue eyes and full lips. I also think my body skin is nice - ivory and smooth, no backne or anything.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have nice eyes, but not in a way that you'd notice. They're green but most people probably don't know that. I like to think I'm like Scarlett O'Hara though... they get greener when I'm provoked. ;)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Well, we already make money on the internet Mike.. we just can't write about it because we want the blogs to be child-friendly. well, I do. SGM and her fuck-me shoes doesn't care.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Sarah, exquisite creature that you are, you could only think of one thing to brag on?

8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, the question was what do we like. I have a lot of features that are not bad. But that's the only one that seemed like a good answer to the question.

10:17 AM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I think I have cute feet!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home