Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Is There No Solace To Be Found???

Attention all salespeople, solicitors, stockbrokers and boring people in general: I don't give a shit about your reports. I don't give a shit about the product you want to sell. Stay OFF my blog and everybody else's because nobody wants to read that crap!!! If we wanted to read it, we'd find it. Blogs are for boring PERSONAL life details, juicy date stories and so forth.

Unless you're going to tell us about your hangover or your new shoes, don't bother posting.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I got new shoes, do you want to hear all about them? Actually, I got the shoes so they match my suit. That'll be much more exciting than a weird post? Right?

3:14 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You're BOTH right! Thanks for the support, you both rock. And yes, I want to hear about the shoes!!

Travis, you DO have a gun.. and you could always plead insanity from the war horrors ; )

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home