Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Cozy

I'm here at work, and its kind of peaceful today and everyone is in a good mood. It's starting to storm and the sky is really dark so we've turned our desk lamps on and we have country music playing. I've got my coffee and some interesting work to do and I actually find myself to be content and happy here today.

Mmmm. Not to say I wouldn't rather be at home, with the puppy dog and kitties and a nice book...

3 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I miss storms. They ARE cozy!

12:52 PM  
Blogger EVA MAHONEY said...

Wish I could play some country at work. We can't have any music and that's so sad.

I've been going through book withdrawal. See my blog if you want to understand more. Happy Day!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

The sun came out and so did the salesmen, apparently. Eva, I know what you are going through; I finally gave in and went to the library at lunchtime. Craving satisfied!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home