Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Crap!

I'm getting SICK. It started a couple days ago and I got right on antibiotics... but its worsening, I can actually feel it progressing. Sinus, sore throat and cough that is making its way downward into my chest at an alarming rate.

If the Town Engineer, whom I already curse with nearly every breath, gave me the walking pneumonia HE had and came to work with (I hate when people don't stay home when they're sick!) I swear I will disembowel him, burn his shredded body and dance around it nekkid.

Once I feel better.

People are already avoiding me. This is a GOOD thing, actually. I just wish I didn't have to work late - till 9 pm at least, I know. Can someone email me some Dayquil???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home