Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

50%

So, I'm back. I've basically been in bed since Friday afternoon. I'm not much better but I'm back at work. The only time I hate living alone is when I'm sick, but even then I'm particular about who I want around. I didn't even feel like going to the store until yesterday so I pretty much lived on crackers and Sam's choice Cola - but that was OK, cause I didn't have much appetite.

I don't know why I'm not getting better - I've rested, drank fluids, taken the good meds, etc. I hate being sick, and now I'm so behind. Basically I'm well enough that my nasty house irritates me but not well enough to do anything about it. Maybe Labor Day weekend will be a cleaning weekend or something. Right now I just need to make it to work.

Yesterday I came in, stayed for an hour to return phone calls and emails and then left. I did go by Curves to get weighed and measured and THAT was good news. I don't have the printout with me because I didn't feel like waiting for it. But I lost 3 1/2 pounds (hooray for the cracker and cough medicine diet); 3 inches off my waist, 2 off my thighs and I think 1 off my arms. Good stuff.

Gas prices are horrendous. Anywhere from $2.51 to $2.69 for unleaded. I'm glad my car gets good mileage!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know you're dying for the update, this morning I noticed that it's $2.69 at all of the gas stations here.

Hooray for the cough medicine diet... hope you're back to 100% soon!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I appreciate the concern, Travis, but I never post on the weekends anyway so really it was only a couple of days I was out of commission... but I appreciate the dance nontheless!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home