Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Finally..

I turned a corner last night and am FINALLY feeling better. I got a good night's sleep and that helped a lot. But I'm not coughing nearly as much, and I feel like one day I'll be back to normal (or as normal as I can be, which isn't very).

I even did a little straightening up, emptied the litter boxes and took the trash out. Thanks for all your get-well messages and listening to me whine and complain. I'll be the first to admit that when i'm really sick I get whiny, emotional and oversensitive. (Some would claim I am like that ALL the time, but really, I've grown up a lot thankyouverymuch) I cried in Wal-Mart the other day while waiting for Rx's, because they didn't have any Watchamacallit candy bars at the check out lines.

In other news, we're having a catered BBQ lunch today to recognize the poor saps who have been here five years or more. I guess I shouldn't say much - I'm in the beginnings of my fourth year here, but at least I'm making plans to get out!!

I'll try to post some interesting stuff since I've been neglecting everyone. I also need to wrestle with the HTML and get a "Links" list on the main page - I tried setting it up before and it didn't work. I want to be able to advertise the other cool blogs I read.

TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home