Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday

Even after a trip to the chiropractor, using a motorized massager and taking a Percocet my back still hurts. Also, the dog woke me up every two hours last night - and I guess I need to flea bomb my house since several jumped on him right away.

The cat came back but he's hurt - not sure how or what's wrong, other than he doesn't want his stomach to be touched. He came running up when I got home yesterday, and went inside and ate. Then he got in the clothes dryer and slept for hours. Seeing as how he is usually on my head or wrapped around my ankles, I was suspicious that something was wrong. I found out later about his stomach. He seemed more like his old self this morning so I think I will give him a day or two to see if he improves before taking him to the vet and paying $150 to find out THEY don't know what's wrong either. He's eating, and jumping up on high places and jumping down, so he can't be too bad.

I'm amazingly cheerful after all that, though. Granted, I haven't checked my bank account yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home