Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday

After skipping workouts all last week, I made myself go back today. Wasn't bad - plus, I sneaked onto the scale before starting and I've lost a pound since last weigh-in. Woo! I have until the 13th till I get weighed and measured again, so I'm going to try to work hard. That, with having a good hair day today I'm feeling pretty good.

I'm tired, though - I didn't sleep well last night, because I was waiting to hear if Mama got home ok and also because one of the kitty cats had run off and hadn't come back. I'm sure he will though - he's just punishing me because I fell asleep while it was raining and didn't let him back in.

We saw Wedding Crashers this weekend and I loved it - it had a weak and rather raunchy start, but then it got really, really good. It stars my future husband, Owen Wilson and he was so good. He doesn't know we're getting hitched, the lucky devil - imagine how thrilled he'll be when he finds out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you're prepared for all of the butt-licking.... the Butterscotch Stallion has quite the reputation for that!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

He kissed ON her tush for two hours. There's a difference.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home