Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Rats

I should've known better than to brag that the workout went without any difficulty. Shortly after posting that, my back started to hurt.

I would say something about getting old sucks, but my back's had problems since I was a kid. I have scoliosis, but no one ever knew because they didn't screen for it at my school like they did in all the Judy Blume books. So I just went on ahead doing gymnastics and dance and cheerleading, never knowing the havoc I was wreaking on my poor curved spine.

Owen, darling, a massage would be lovely right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home