Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

A Brush of Fate

I know, I know.. i have to stop making puns out of my blog titles. I can't help it. I Love Puns! Also, I apologize if my last entry was weird or "eww" inducing. It was hot, and afternoon, and I was just in that hazy mindset where you notice things like that and for some reason I felt compelled to post it on the internet.

I think the devil convinced me it would be amusing, yet others could relate and would reach out with heartfelt sympathies and me-toos. Damn him!

Anyway, I'm happy because my hair is now long enough to brush! I bought one last night after using my mom's. I'd been using a comb, but for some reason I'd completely forgotten the concept of a brush. Let's just say its been a long time since I've had long hair. Anyway, it was nice that all I had to do this morning for my hair was brush it. I can't wait for it to be longer so I can play with it and use all kinds of heat-styling appliances on it and buy glitter-covered elastics to wear on a ponytail.

Also, I finally bothered to look up the instructions on delayed timing of my bread machine. Now I know how to set it so that I have hot fresh bread when I wake up OR when I get home from work. Or pizza dough or roll dough, whatever I'm making.
As if all this were not enough, I have clean sheets on my bed, and I have the day off tomorrow! AND, my cousin Moriah, who keeps me in webcomics, has gotten me into a new one and I have the whole of archives to pursue. It's called cat and girl and is full of smarmy social commentism.

I need to set up my Links area, but I tried it before and the HTML didn't take. I need to list other blogs and my favorite sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home