Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Blog-o-Rama!

Can I just say how much I love bloggin'? My cousin Sarah ignored my grumblings and encouraged me to start one - I was frightened by the thought that it must be so much WORK. And I'm pretty good with computers but not great.

As you can see, it's easy. And its so great - my cousins and I keep up with each other like never before. It keeps me in practice with my writing and has sharpened my observations so I have something to write about. Best of all, I've met people from ALL over the world! Cool people from England and Pakistan and all over the US and troops serving in Iraq. Granted, a lot of these are people Sarah knew that read hers then read mine and then I read theirs and so on and so forth. The links and connections spread like wildfire and its just crazy fun. It heartens and reassures me to know there are such good people out in the world and here in this country. We're the everyday people, the ones who work every day and just live life best we know how and that is what matters and I lurrrve the innernet for letting me get to see that.

Plus, I'm a nosy-ass wench who loves to read about and know about other's lives. What can I say - it's the writer/reader in me!

I promise to work on getting the Blogs Links list up so I can list all ya'll that entertain me every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home