Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Let's get those bets together!

From today's "Whatever" files, I guess we had better go ahead and start placing our bets on the length of Tom & Katie and Paris & Paris. Please place your bets on the following for each couple:

1. Length of engagement
2. Whether engagement ends or they actually marry
3. If they marry, length of marriage
4. First couple to have kids (whether married or not)

Here are my gambles.
For Tom & Katie:
1. 8 -14 months
2. Engagement will break off

For Paris & Paris
1. 4 months
2. Marriage in a huge lavish televised ceremony
3. 4-6 years of marriage
4. I say they have a kid within the first year of being married.

5 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I pretty much agree with your bets...I don't see Tom and Katie getting married, but I think the Parises (Pari?) will get married and have a few kids!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Agreed. Tom and Katie are INSANE. I can't even believe she said yes.

And Paris squared will be married by the end of the year. I've already seen pregnancy speculations about them. (Why are all of the tabloids so obsessed with looking for a "bump"?) Even if she's not pregnant now, she will be soon. What do you think they'll name their first kid? Something weird I'm sure.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Believe it or not, she wants to name her daughter Paris and her son London.

I am NOT kidding. Yes, there will be Paris cubed in the family.

Apparently, vast wealth=insanity

It is kind of cute though. They met for the first time when they were 12 and didn't see each other again till - well, they hooked up.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A little longer... "K-Fed" has to suck as much publicity out of Brit as he can until he's famous enough to be famous on his own. Actually I give them about 2 more years.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

AND, the longer they are married, the more money he gets from the pre-nup (yes, she is that stupid) He's got three kids to support, you know!

But hey, I'm sure that rap career will take off soon and the clothes-designing one too.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home