Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Countdown to Vacation!

Well I made it through the week... the car is at Tire King right now, getting an inspection sticker and oil change and tires checked. All that's left to do is mail a couple of things, clean out the car, tidy up the house and do laundry and pack. I'm rarin' to go, too. It will be good to see the family and to just relax.

I'm considering going a week without email or blogging but am not sure I can take the withdrawals. So, you might see postings, but probably not. Anytime I get on the computer my niece usually comes and hangs over my shoulder to see what I'm doing! I'm sure you can all survive the week... who knows, you might even enjoy the peace and quiet ; )

Now I have to go hunt down some coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home