Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Happy Thursday!

Wow, this week has flown by! I knew it would with all I had to do.. but I'm hanging in there and doing all right. Gonna try to get a lot done at work today, and then I have to work at my other job tonight meaning I will be TIRED tomorrow! The only thing I haven't gotten done is to get the oil changed and an inspection sticker and clean out the car but I had planned to do that on Friday anyway. I also have to clean up the house a bit. Sweetie-pie Chad has generously agreed to swing by the Farm a few times while I'm gone to feed and check on the kitties and get my mail. I offered to let him stay there as I have excellent A/C and his recently quit, but he's fostering a new 5 month old dog and is still trying to get him settled. At least he bought a window unit.

Last night I helped at the missions banquet at church which is always fun and refreshing, too. There is a trip to Italy planned in February to help the city get ready for the Winter Olympics and to do some music and stuff and I definitely plan on going on that one. Its a good time of year for me and I'll have enough vacation saved up by then - I might also get permission to save up my comp time so I know I'll have enough.

I hate that I'm kind of broke.. I love to be able to buy stuff for my girls (and boy, now!) before I head home. I'll find some way to spoil them. And I will be getting some baby gifts for Jackson definitely.

Must get some work done....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home