Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

First Month's Results!

Yesterday before my workout I got weighed and measured to check on my progress. Mind you, I wasn't expecting much difference, especially since I missed the last two weeks of working out due to being sick. That said, I feel that the results were mixed just right enough to motivate me to keep with it and keep eating well.

Weight - I was up 1.5 lbs, but my body fat percentage had decreased by .40%
Measurements
Bust - lost 1/2 inch (yay!)
Waist - lost 1 inch (yay again!)
Abdomen - increased by 1.25 inches - yikes. I'd been feeling like the spare tire was a little more inflated recently though - she said sometimes if you're building muscle underneath it will pooch out more until the fat starts to burn.
Hips - gained an inch.
Thighs - no change
Arms - lost a little over 1 inch! I had thought they were more toned but figured it was just my imagination.

So even though the increases were a bummer, they also motivated me to work harder. Even though yesterday was my first workout in a while, I did the whole 3 circuits rather than 2 1/2. If I can keep it up, by fall I should be looking pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home