Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Busy Week Ahead

I've got a really busy week ahead, but I've gotten a good start! I did some good relaxing this weekend and I'm pretty much over my sinus thing, I think. I was early for work and pleased with my outfit/hair/makeup.

So. I've got a lot to do at work and a lot to do outside of work too. Today for instance, at lunchtime I think I'm supposed to go deliver for Meals on Wheels. That means I'll go work out after work - and today is weigh-in/measurements day. I don't expect to see much result, since I missed the last week and a half of exercising due to being sick. Then I need to get some groceries and a few supplies. Tomorrow I leave early because my mower is finally being delivered (hooray!) and then I'll be mowing like a madwoman. I've got my own little slice of the Amazon right now. Wednesday after work I'm helping at the Missions Banquet at church. Thursday after work I have to work at my other job for a couple of hours. But Friday I plan to leave a couple of hours early so I can get some things done before the trip - inspection sticker, oil change, clean the house, laundry and pack, etc. In addition to all this I need to pay bills, arrange for care for the cats, and a bunch of other little things. I almost didn't make it to church yesterday but I'm glad I did.. it really recharged my batteries. More on that later.

Hopefully the week will go by quickly, and then I'll be heading to Mississippi to see the family and my new nephew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home