Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Using Inspiration

Obviously I'm in a blogging mood today!

I think my dream was given to me so I could have some inspiration for my romance fiction. Obviously I can write my character's non-need for a man in her life but when he does come along I need to be able to relate those feelings too. And since there's no romance lingering around, God was nice enough to give me a dream to remind me how it feels....

Also, has anyone out there reading this married to their high-school sweetheart? As in, we never dated anyone else and got married as soon as we could and we're still deliriously happy and never wonder who or what else is out there? Sarah and I have been wondering what that is like and if it really works. I recently tried to reunite with my very first love and at first it seemed extremely promising - then it crashed and burned. On my side, anyway. He was ready for rings and babies. It's too bad, because he's a good one. The feelings just didn't last, though. I'm not the same person I was in seventh grade. (That's a good thing).

Maybe that's more inspiration.. a book of what could've been.. take one couple and write four or five different scenarios for them. Can the few who are reading this let me know if that sounds like a good read?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home