Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I did it!

I finally started The Book. The one that I'm going to finish, that will be the first novel I try to submit to Christian publishing houses. Getting started was the hardest part, but I prayed for inspiration and that elusive FIRST SENTENCE finally came to me. Now I suppose finishing will the be the hard part! Then getting an agent.. then getting it published... but I'm not afraid of it anymore. I truly feel it is my calling, and if I do my part and just try, the Good Father will take care of the rest. I may post it as a serial on my blog or do a separate one for it so you can all read it and gleefully toss your criticism my way.

In other news, I got my evaluation for work and got the one point needed for a raise, hurrah! I almost got 2 points.. that would've been nice but oh well. Yesterday and today have been insane at work.. not even able to take a lunch either day.... but tonight we get paid and tomorrow is Friday!

Now I just need the lawn mower place to call and say when they will deliver my mower (Saturday, please!) and things will be fine....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home