Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, November 20, 2006

What I Really Meant to Say..

geez, over two months since my last entry. I suck, I know, I'm the worst blogger that ever blogged a blog.

Anyway, I'm not dead nor do I even wish to be. I've just been...

um. busy? Ok, not really. I guess I haven't blogged because the things I want to talk about I can't talk about just yet (stay tuned!) BIG, big changes coming.. most of you know what those are either by talking to me or talking about me to someone who talks to me. Say what you will about gossip, it gets the job done.

I'm happy, I'm healthy, I'm confident. I'm about to turn my world upside down and can't wait. But that's another post for another day. And I will probably start a new blog then, too. This one.. I guess I've always felt like I was trying too hard, or I was so bitter and negative and it just hasn't really been me. Or maybe it was the me I was then, who knows.

ANYWAY... my beef today is why is that saying what you want to and being snippy and catty and bitchy NOT the mature thing to do? why can't, for once, you just give in to the urge to be as immature and silly and idiotic as you want to, to give in to the anger and fumes that consume you and really blast the person who has shocked you with an unbelievable level of hypocrisy? I mean, what is the internet FOR other than to completely make fools of ourselves with junior-high level of snottiness and word-flinging? Why do we have to "hold back, because you'll regret it".. I mean sure, I would... probably even the same day.

But it would be so much FUN!!!

Has anyone ever actually done that and not regretted it?

1 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

I rarely hold back.

I'm glad you're blogging again.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home