Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Look, I left the house


Me and some buddies on Saturday night. Like I told my best-friend cousins, it feels good to see a picture of myself and not cringe. I know that sounds horrible and like I have no self-esteem, but I used to weigh 175 pounds and had very short hair. Now, I like short hair on women and some liked it on me. But I do feel prettier with longer hair. I still want to lose some more weight and I'd like for my forehead to not have that weird v-shaped vein but what can you do? Regardless, like I said, it's nice to see a picture of myself taken impromptu without cringing and hoping it gets lost.

2 Comments:

Blogger German Shepherd Mom said...

I wanted to go outt that night....but I ended up going nite-nite shortly after everyone left. :-)

12:10 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

You're adorable.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home