Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Please, anything but this

Last night I was waiting on some prescriptions to be filled, wandering around the store. Naturally I looked at the clothes, to see if I could find some squashed hidden item on the clearance rack for three or four dollars that I might like. And then I saw them.

Jeans, straight leg, with a zipper on the bottom of each leg.

Why is all this ugly shit that nobody looks good in coming back in style? I refuse to participate. I will not tight-roll my jeans, or knot my t-shirt or wear a belt that can double as a big plastic banner. I won't build big bangs or wear anything high-waisted and really, I promise you, I don't look so good in leggings.

There are two things I'd probably do: buy a pair of Jellies and crimp my hair.

I love 80's music but seriously, let's skip the fashion resurrection.

4 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I don't see how anyone who was alive in the 80's can want those fashions to come back! Please, no!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you think I'd look good in an off-the-shoulder sweatshirt? :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

As long as you have a high side ponytail!

9:14 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

I'd totally crimp my hair.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home