Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Important Decisions

It's a little after four, and one of my friends who works a few miles away said a little while ago that it was pouring down rain there. It isn't raining here, although it has gotten overcast and cloudy.

My windows are halfway down, because it's July in the South and we're in the seventh level of hell for humidity and heat. If it's going to rain, I need to put them up. But if I go put them up and it doesn't rain, then my car will be a lung-sucking heat oven when I get it at the end of the day. If I wait till it starts raining, I'll be busy doing something and not notice.

What's a girl to do???

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Take the rest of the day off

3:32 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You're a genius.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Be glad you guys have GOTTEN rain! It hasn't rained here in I don't know when! It's horrid!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You leave your windows halfway down? How do you lock your car?

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home