Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Argh argh argh

I waited to hear from the first psychiatric office.

Never got a call back.

Called a second one.

After a few days, scored an appointment for today at 2.

Left work early yesterday due to massive anxiety attack. Spent rest of day, and evening, sedated.

Just got a call from the doctor's office asking why I didn't come to my appointment today at 11. I told her my appointment was at 2 - I had put it on my Outlook calendar when we spoke. She admitted it was possibly her fault. She said she'd see what the doctor had and call me back.

"Can you come right now?"

Well, no. I'm covering the front while everyone else is having a hurried lunch so I can make it there by 2.

So now my appointment is Tuesday morning.

That's fine... I'll just sit here and try not to kill myself or anybody else till then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good lord. Don't they have enough crazy people to stay in business, without trying to make the crazy ones crazier? Or maybe their employees are all crazy too...

And you know I say crazy in the lovingest way, right? :) You can't be in our family without being at least a little crazy.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Oh, I'm the first to admit how insane I am! lol!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home