Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Things I never thought I would be saying already by age 28 but I am

  • Geez, my back hurts.
  • I'm so sore from gardening.
  • Here, I have to move out of this position.. my knees are killing me.
  • We're not going out till 10?? But that's so LATE!
  • Damn teenagers.
  • Anything about the weather
  • I'm too old to wear that.
  • That's where the young people go to party.
  • I'm sorry.. 26 is just too young for me.
  • I'm so glad it's Friday. I can't wait to just go home and put my pajamas on and do nothing.
  • It's a good recipe and it's not very fattening.
  • I miss my mommy
  • I miss my daddy
  • I'm just too tired to read. I'm going to go to sleep.
  • I'd love to go shopping, but I'd better get this credit card paid off first.
  • You're 40? 40's not old at all. You're not too old for me.
  • The tanning bed is great but I know how bad it is for me.
  • No more wine, thanks.. it's a weeknight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm 25 and I agree with every single one of those!

3:20 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

That sounds about right! And I'm 29!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Katy C. said...

Oy, I'll have to second Belle....

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home