Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Yes, I'm still alive and somewhat sane

I WANT to blog. I really, really do. I don't know what is blocking me. I really, really don't. Except that of recent, I want to talk about some pretty deep private stuff. And too many people who just know the fluffy me read this and dammit, I don't know why.. I just don't feel like I can talk openly sometimes.

But. Things are pretty good. It's spring so the weather's wacky but I can deal. I bought some nice new plants for my yard....

ok, see how boring this is? I'm boring myself! Let me start over and try again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora Leigh said...

The weather if fine here too.
:)

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home