Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mmmmm

Happy distraction. Cute engineer that I have a major crush on (he has a girlfriend, but he spent a half hour one day telling me about their relationship woes) was here for a meeting and holy moley did he ever smell good. He followed me to see if our staff was ready and was just YUM.

Damn these cute sexy men and their good smells and their hag girlfriends!

I know he's tempted. After all, I'm ten years younger and sexier and more fun than the one he has. He was invited to the bonfire and responded tentatively - his girlfriend was going to be out of town, isn't that interesting? But he didn't come, I didn't really expect him to and it was fine. I don't steal other people's men when it comes down to it.

I figure I'm doing her a favor.. I flirt and make him feel hot, he goes home to her... well, we all know how it works.

He did ask how it went, though. That was when he was standing there smelling so good and telling me about helping his friend hang windows on Saturday.

Like I said, a nice distraction and a reminder to keep one's options open....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home