Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, July 01, 2005

Remedial Life Classes Needed..

Well how embarrassing.. just got a call from my gas card company to say my account was over by $36 - I was confused because I knew I'd sent payments, in fact one was going out today.. turned out the same payment had been sent back twice! I guess I trust online banking too much.. I try so hard to keep track of everything and make sure I don't spend money that I don't have, I keep an Excel spreadsheet of what has to be paid and how much I send and still manage to screw up!

I also got a call yesterday from my student loan people, fortunately they HAD gotten my payment but I'm behind because I forgot to send it two months in a row... I'd sent a little extra though. I applied for a forbearance (a six month break from payments, but the interest accrues or you can pay it) so I can get these smaller credit card balances paid off and get out of debt!

I also ran out of TP this morning. I hate having to go out and buy mundane things like that!

Does anyone else suck at life as much as I do?? I ought to be appointed a guardian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home