Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Humidity

How in the world does the humidity get INSIDE? I am so sluggish and sleepy and I know thats what it is, well mostly anyway... I got some great rest last night and felt better this morning and now I'm all bleah.

I just want to be in a nice cool swimming pool or something. I need to get a little wading pool for my yard that I can plunk into after mowing. At least my mower has a cup holder : )

By the way, I just love doing other people's jobs so that their ass can be saved yet again, so that they can do the very same thing next year at the end of the fiscal year because they got away with it before!

And from the not-important files, the town I work for has just been officially declared the fastest-growing community in North Carolina, with a growth rate of 122%. No wonder we're all so stressed out and tired and overworked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

That makes my day, you are welcome! Its time to go back to the world where we all helped each other instead of hated each other.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home