Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, June 27, 2005

My Wrist Hurts

So I wasn't on the computer for most of a week and when I was, it was only for a few minutes. Now I've been on one all day. Therefore my wrist is killing me. I can't seem to find a comfortable spot for my computer. I'm feeling kind of frazzled and irritable, too. Hopefully working out will cure that. I also have to drive to Fuquay Varina tonight to take one of my foster cats to his potential new home. I am going to miss him so much but I guess its for the best.

I want out of this. I'm giving myself one year to get out. One year to pay off as much debt as possible and save up some money, then sell my house and move back to the family. Then after a couple of years I want to move up to the mountains - they would love to live there too, so I'm hoping we'll all go at the same time. I just had such a wonderful time with them last week - I wish I was still there. I know a year will go by quickly. I'm trying to set small goals - I realized I don't know how to set goals and actually achieve them. So although I have a lot of them swimming in my head, my first one is to finish getting in shape. And I'll whittle away on the others (paying off debt, saving money and writing).

I'll write up the vacation tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home