Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Muddlin Thru

I think I might be depressed. I'm no expert like Tom Cruise is (pompous ass) but I think when the cat throws up on the bed while you're in it, and you don't care, that could be a sign of either fatigue or depression. I don't want to go into it on here.. just several small things adding up. I will be fine, like I always turn out to be... yesterday evening I saw the most amazing sight, this huge sunbeam coming up out of the clouds at sunset - usually the beams are coming down but this one was coming up and it was all peachy and pink and glowing. It literally made me stop at an intersection and just stare. It was like God was telling me its ok, I'm here with you even if its hard to tell... and you'll make it thru all this just hold on... I keep trying to think about it. I also read a bit of the Bible last night and that helped too. I'm probably just worn out.

Thank you Lord for COFFEE!!! I'm off to refill my cup. And I promise to write about the vacation soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home