Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl

Today is my niece's birthday and she is fifteen. It breaks my heart. She's my sister's first child and I helped raise her, even though I was 13 when she was born. She's always been a wonderful kid and she is sweeter and kinder than ever, not to mention extremely cute. She's quite fashionable, and loves belts and jewelry and comes up with the neatest outfits. She is smart and caring and a million times better than me. I remember when she started school, in her little red plaid dress. And I cried. And now she's a sophomore in high school and getting her learner's permit! Where does the time go?

Happy Birthday, Jesslyn, and thank you for 15 years of joy. May there be many more to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

She can't be 15 already! Someone, stop her! I wish you had a recent picture to post.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home