Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Quirks

I will do just about anything to procrastinate doing procurement card statements so here I am. For some reason lately I've been noticing - and appreciating - my own quirks and hey, what's a blog for if not to talk about yourself?

Some quirky things about me:

I like words better than numbers

I love to be on stage, but hate going to, say, a new church, for the first time. (Sarah, please check the comma placement in that sentence!)

I drive worse when someone is in the car with me.

I'm a thinker, not a do-er.

I like bland boring foods - oatmeal, shredded wheat, whole wheat bread.

I would give my dog one of my kidneys if he needed it (unfortunately I had to sell it to buy some gasoline).

I procrastinate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Quirks:

I managed to make my college workstudy job a career (??gasp???).

I have a tendency to date percussionists and or asses.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Hugh Jackman.

I go thru phases of keeping in touch and not.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home