Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Just My Luck

Janine said that she'd cross her fingers for me that all would go well last night on my date.

Girl's got some power in those hands, it seems. It was basically perfect.

Just my luck, to find someone I actually like and that likes me back. As he put it, it's "totally unexpected".

He's a gentleman and I enjoyed every second of our 7-hour date. Yes, we talked until 2:30 a.m. No, I didn't sleep with him and he didn't even try to do more than kiss me.

He is a very, very good kisser. I feel happily unsettled... but not in the mood to talk about it just yet. Let me get some coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home