Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tell Me About YOU

So, I'm sick of talking about myself. I want to know all about ya'll that are reading this! I love hearing about other people and seeing the little things that twine together to make them that person. So I think over the next few days, I'll ask a series of questions - just basic ones, some you might think weird, who KNOWS what my glittery little brain will brew up? But if you please, do leave a comment and let us know all about you~ I'll answer them too.

Today's Question:

What beauty/personal care products have you found to be tried and true? And girls, what makeup item can you not go without? For me, it's Cetaphil face wash, and Lady Mitchum deodorant. I love the smell of Jergen's cherry-almond scent lotion. My toenails are almost always red. And my favorite cosmetic is lipstick.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My essential item is mascara, followed closely by eyeliner. I don't like lotion so I don't use it all the time. I don't like the cherry-almond scent. Too many public restrooms have similar smelling hand soap. Not a fan. (Although my dad's mother, who died in 1964, used Jergen's cherry almond. Too bad I can't follow in her footsteps)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Really? I've never smelled restroom soap that smelled quite the same!

4:22 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I couldn't live without lipstick or lipgloss, and I think that blush or bronzer on their own can really make a difference! And I love perfumed lotion.

3:59 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I couldn't live without lipstick or lipgloss, and I think that blush or bronzer on their own can really make a difference! And I love perfumed lotion.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home