Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Oh yeah..one more thing...

I was really glad I didn't have a guy with me at that water park - now, some guys are very polite and appreciative enough of the girl they're with to either ignore the female scenery or at least be discreet about noticing it, or talk about it with me. Some guys I've known though would've had whiplash by the end of the day, or been pointing out to me how hot so and so was and if *I* went to the gym enough I'd look like that. I mean, I appreciate good looking people - male or female - just fine. But have some manners! I was once at the beach with someone I was dating and we saw a very attractive young lady who was either the mother of or the nanny of a small child. The guy I was with said "You know what you say to someone like that? 'Want another one?'"

I don't see this as being a jealous bitch - I see it as that you ought to have the decency and good manners to try to make the person you are with feel good and special and not that you are doing them a huge favor by going out with them and meanwhile looking around at all the ass that you *ahem* REALLY deserve and could have.

So, I have to say it was nice to go to Geyser Falls and see all these people - thin, curvy, large, muscular, tubby, whatever and to see them all as beautiful people, because they were there smiling and laughing and having a good time with their friends and families. That's another thing I like about the South - people ARE better looking it seems, but maybe that's because they're relaxed and happy, and they're enjoying and living their lives and loving the people they are around.

*hums "Dixie"*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home