Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I heart my coworkers

One of the things I love best about my job (besides high-speed internet) is my coworkers. We really are like a family.

A very dysfunctional family with a lot of secrets, but a family nonetheless. They keep me laughing and keep me going. Today I love them for special reasons, all of which have to do with my own instant gratification.

1. Free brand-new Gap Overalls that fit me perfectly. All because they don't fit a coworker's daughter. Even still had the tags on them!

2. Bojangle's Bo-berry biscuits for another coworker's birthday. These are from a local fried chicken chain. Warm biscuits baked with blueberries and soaked in icing.

3. Shoulder rubs.

I guess that's about it for now but aren't those great reasons to love them?

Doing my own part.. I brought the birthday girl some really pretty flowers from my yard. Two purple iris and something I can't quite identify, but it's beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home