Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday

Thank you all for your support of my love of flip-flops. I tried to put forth a little effort today, though, and upgraded to my cherry-print Dr. Scholl's. However, Rack Room Shoes is having a huge clearance sale and I will probably hit that up at lunchtime. I actually DO need some cute summer shoes.

This morning I ate a healthy breakfast (cantaloupe, 2 pieces bacon and chocolate soy milk); wore nice, wrinkle-free clothes; played with the dog; packed a healthy lunch; and made my bed, then got to work 30 minutes early.

I may have already used up my productivity this week....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. That's way too much productivity for a Monday morning!!!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home