Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I neeeeed a digital camera

I think that I would blog ever so much more often if I had a digital camera. Because then I could take pictures of my house projects, my gardening stuff, me... and the entries would be a lot more interesting.

Like today, for instance. This shirt, in my opinion, makes my boobs look fantastic. And i can't share it with all of you!

2 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Well, that worked on me, now I really want to see the shirt! Thanks!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Oh my... Yes, please get a camera.

Here is my recommendation http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx?scriteria=3000486

I just love to help ;)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home