Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

How Easter Really Affects Us

Well, the Cadbury Mini-Eggs are finally all gone and I don't know if that makes me happy or sad. I found those to be almost as effective as my anti-depressant, but they are also making my pants tight.

But never fear, it's not like there's a shortage of food around here. Today I woke up with a craving for the frozen Swann's caramel pecan rolls that Debbie brought a box of in a while back. They are rolls, sitting on top of a bed of caramel and pecans in a neat little cardboard boat. You take the plastic off, microwave for a minute then dump it out on a plate. The result is a warm roll dripping in melted caramel sauce and pecans and ohmylord it is so fucking good. I am working on my second one. It makes my head happy, but the memory of being able to zip up a size 8 pair of pants at Old Navy is fading fast, I'm afraid.

In other news, I got a myspace site due to peer pressure. I've met a few nice people but I still think they should call it freakspace.

I mean seriously. I've gotten some freaky messages. I just hit "delete" or "deny" with no bad feelings whatsoever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What's your myspace account?

Mine is....
http://www.myspace.com/mmvk

8:48 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

MySpace is scary. I can't stand it. I only have an account so that my friends that are on there can easily poke me :P

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home