Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco de Mayo!

Let's take a few minutes to just tie up some loose ends.

I found the dead bird husband last night., or rather, Tigger did. Sonofamotherfuckingbitch. Killed two birds with no stone.
(And no, I don't have a hole in my red sweater LL, but that was funny)

I recently set up a myspace site, and it's odd - I felt like I was cheating on all of you. I still feel that way, like I have to sneak to each of the sites to get my total fulfillment. Because on here, I get intelligence, humour, support, understanding, and a glimpse into some great people's lives. I also know how to operate it a little better than myspace. On the other one I get a bit of wildness, some crude humour and appeal to my ditzy side. Coming to blogger is like walking into the home of your oldest, most favorite lover.. warm and enveloping and a higher level of existence.

Today I have to go to a funeral for our former mayor and then it's Girls' Night Out.

Also, a minor feud that had been going on in my life was resolved last night - and it's a relief. It is a fantastic example of how differently men and women perceive things, and how CLEAR communication is crucial in any type of relationship, friendship or otherwise. I didn't realize how much anxiety and bad energy I was carrying from that animosity, so I'm very happy it's gone.

That's about it for now - I'll write about my new pimp shoes later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home