Shooting Stars

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a 28 year old Mississippi native living in North Carolina. Read all the entries to find out more!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sleepy, grouchy, bitchy, impatient and all the other dwarves

It's not Christmas yet, fuckers. So stop playing 24 hours of Christmas music every day. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and I love Christmas music but dammit, we have not had THANKSGIVING yet! The Raleigh Christmas parade was this past Saturday. It's fucking ridiculous.

My hair cannot seem to decide between straight or curly so it's inbetween and I hate it.

Getting fat again, despite recent rave reviews.

I have a weird taste in my mouth and a slight cough and my house is messy and my mother will be driving up tomorrow and I hate cleaning and I don't want to be at work and I'm all twitterpated over my new guy and he's leaving tomorrow although he did tell me he's going to do his damndest to be back for my birthday (Dec. 18th) and wants to take me to tour the Biltmore Estate to see it all decorated for Christmas.

He also did give up Monday Night Football with the guys last night AND taped the two-hours of Prison Break so he could make me dinner. All his idea.

Must run, brb.

1 Comments:

Blogger German Shepherd Mom said...

Biltmore is really nice at Christmas. I've been there twice during the holidays.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home